What are the steps to Sync Your iPhone with Windows 10?
All Lenovo laptops are pre-fitted with all the latest technology and applications. Because of their attractive design, high-performance and long battery life, college kids simply love their machines. Their machines are not just popular in a college classroom but also in an office environment. Lenovo support service is very valuable service that is provided by Lenovo in case their users come across in any problem. All their machines are powered by Windows latest operating system which makes them even more powerful and smooth.
With Windows smooth software and Lenovo’s powerful hardware, there are becoming world’s best computer manufacturing brands. With super-fast SSD sharing and transferring data is not a big task. Though sharing your data from a Lenovo laptop with your iPhone can be a challenging task. That’s only because you don't know the right way to do it. If you are getting troubled because you are unable to sync your iPhone with your laptop, simply follow these below-mentioned steps and enjoy sharing your data.
- Turn on your computer and launch iTunes application on your desktop. If you can't find it on the desktop, go to Start menu or use Windows search bar to search iTunes app and run it.
- Now take out your iPhone out of your pocket and connect it to your computer by using your Lightning to USB cable.
- Locate the device button which is a small iPhone icon located near the top-left side of your screen.
- Now go to the bottom of the page and look for a checkbox next to Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi and mark the box.
- Now you have to sync Music, Videos, and TV separately. So first choose Music from the left-side menu.
- After that click on checkbox next to Sync Music. Similarly use this method to sync your Movies, TV Shows, and Photos.
In case you are still finding it hard to connect your iPhone with your Laptop, call oursupport number Lenovo Australia 1-800-921-785 for more help.
If you are living in Melbourne you directly visit Lenovo service centre in Melbourne